Thursday, April 9, 2009

BIRFDAY GIFT REGISTRY!

Ya so me and Hitler's birthday is coming up so I thought I would post my wish list. I'm just way into food storage and canning and preparedness ETC... be creative OR here are a few items on my wish list...

For ordering convenience click on the picture to take you to the website! :) For all of you very un prepared people :) These are those stinkin crazy vacuum food sealers that your mom might have shoved in the back of her pantry after she only used it once. What I REALLY want (they are out of stock on the website so whoever can find one wins) is a jar sealer to go along with the sealer. It allows you to reseal jars with food in them so that they last longer after you open them! They also preserve dry food from the air making them last longer! A lady demonstrated that you can keep chocolate chips this way for 10 years and they won't go all white and chalky! YEAH!

3 comments:

  1. Jen- Wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday on your blog, so I am writing you 23 minutes before! Haha...competitive! Yeah buddy! Hope noone beat me! Happy Birthday! We love and appreciate you for all that you do to help us stay on top of our business! You are such an amazing person and friend. Thanks again for all you do! We hope you have the best birthday and day ever!Love, The Moores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I did not check your birfday registry first before buying your gift. I hope you had a great happy birthday it was terrific to spend it with you. (or the day after!)

    ReplyDelete