To all my LDS friends
I don't want to bring up anything about what is going on with HBO but I do want to bring this statement up and hope that it gives some direction to your thoughts and feelings towards the inappropriate and selfish acts of others concerning our sacred beliefs...
Please don't support this at all with researching or watching the series.
Remember who you are and Who you represent! Stand (sit, think, ponder, speak, browse) in holy places!
I'm never watching HBO or maybe even any television series again.
wasn't that press release the best?
ReplyDeletei love the gospel and am so thankful for intelligent leaders who can calm the angry desires for retaliation inside of me.
Blogged about this yesterday. Put up a link to send feedback to HBO if anybody's interested. Every little request counts.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it sad what producers would do just to bring in viewers? I got the link to HBO from a friend of mine, and left them a little "nice" e-mail informing them that I was canceling my subscription, and the next day I did! It felt pretty good too :0)
ReplyDeleteWhere's your basketball post? Waiting...
ReplyDelete