BRETT KEISEL #99
Hope everyone is ready for the STEELERS to win the SuperBowl! This is a video of my cousin Brett Keisel #99 sacking the San Diego quarterback a couple weeks ago. Kalli is right that we are only 3rd cousins once removed but yes...blood is blood. We grew up in two little towns in Wyoming about 30 miles away from each other. So we saw a lot of his work in action through track, basketball, and of course football!
Now he's off to his second SuperBowl!
GOOD LUCK BRETT!!!
and even though we're like 8th cousins 17 times removed and you and brett probably could have legally gotten married, blood is blood.
ReplyDeletethis was cute of you and jamaica. goooo steelers!
ps word verification is "cones" funny and i don't know why
Oh man we are SO FLIPPIN EXCITED for the Superbowl! And YES THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO WIN! That is so cool he is your cousin! I will have to tell Kev! As for players they love Parker!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I was totally going for Arizona until you reminded me Brett is on the team. I don't know how I could have forgotten, but now I know who I'm cheering for!
ReplyDeleteGo Brett! Go Blood! Go 3rd cousins once removed!
ReplyDelete