Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HERE WE ARE AT 33 WEEKS
7 WEEKS LEFT

Me and our baby girl at 33 weeks. She is running out of space I know cause a couple weeks ago she was doing flips in there going crazy and now I can tell she's a little more cramped.


I am feeling the space issue too. I have had heart burn no matter what I eat or drink or even if I just don't. Chocolate milk helps the most, thank goodness, a great reason to chug chocolate milk! Sleeping has been on and off. She wakes me up kicking and then with the heart burn I get up about every 2 hours. She's preparing me I guess :)

We had so much fun today going to visit Auntie Amber at the hospital and our new niece (cousin) Lily! I'm so excited for her. We can't wait to have our baby here too! Amber and I have had the same midwife so I'm so glad that she had such a great experience! We went and got pedicures together this last week for Amber's birthday and as we were picking out our polish Amber said, "Hum, what would look good in stirrups!" SO funny I love her and am so excited for her and Lily!

Nothing has sounded good for dinner so it has been torturous to try to make Jimmy dinner when everything sounds horrible. The poor guy though just wants food! We went out to lunch the other day and he was begging me to go get BBQ chicken pizza but it sounded terrible. He was so surprised and excited that I made him his very own grilled BBQ chicken pizza! It's amazing and I was surprised that it was so good too!

2 comments:

  1. You look great Jen! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great!!! That baby is growing into your ribs, not out!

    ReplyDelete