Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WEDNESDAY IS LAKE DAY! Lisa is one of Jamaica's neighbors and is amazing! Their kids are the same age and all in school so she took me and Jamaica and Mya out on her boat this morning for a couple hours! Thanks to Trish especially for letting us out of the office all morning! It was so much fuN! Mya had a lot of fun with Jamaica in the water but she loosened up with me a little later!





HIT IT LISA
We all took turns knee boarding!






YEP THAT'S MY SISTER! GO JAMAICA!


YO JEN
I hope I can move tomorrow morning!
I would like everyone to know that I am awesome at knee boarding, Jamaica just sucks taking action photos!



MYA!

Mya had so much fun in the water after getting used to it. She kept reaching down inside my life jacket and going "tickee tickee tickee!" tickling me it was so funny!
She is such a blast I love her to pieces!



She made it as long as she could, note the cheeto in hand and she's totally asleep!

LISA! That was SO much fun let's go again SOON!

4 comments:

  1. oooh look at the hotties with the bodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say HOTTIES! I wish I looked as good as you in a swimming suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen thanks for the GOOD TIMES!! Love u guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy HOTNESS!! You and Jamaica are rockin those bikinis!! Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete