Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MOLLY AND ME
My bestest friend Tara and I have been taking Temple Prep together from Brother and Sister Adams. Tara is going through the temple for the first time on August 15th and I'm SO excited for her! I can't wait to see how Heavenly Father will continue to bless her as she attends the temple! We had a discussion and dinner with the Adams' last night and their little Yorkie Mitzi had a baby puppy last week! Her name is Molly and it's a good thing that Sister Adams wants to keep her cause she had a free pass to come live with me after loving on me for an hour!
Oh she was so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Awww..Thanks so much for doing the classes with me and for all your support! I'm so excited for the 15th! You're the bestest friend ever! ♥T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so you've got to stop making changes to the posts without telling me!!! I just saw pictures had been added in!

    Okay so that new picture up at the top... oh my freaking heck.... HOT! It's beautiful. You're a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little puppy! Wow, looks like you are having the time of your life! Can't wait to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete