JERSEE GIRL AND THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!
Brandon and Lexee were in LA this weekend so I got to go hang out with Jersee all day Friday and Saturday. I loved it, we had so much fun! This was immediately what she put on when she woke up and wanted to watch HSM 3 (we watched it 5 times in 2 days!)
Colls and Amanda and Annice came out to keep us company in the pool, I was a chicken and didn't want to get in cause the water was FREEZING and you can see that it was pretty cloudy. Thanks girls for coming out and hanging! When they left Jersee was a little sad and told me in her squeaky little voice "I love your friends" TOO CUTE!
The next day though we were all ready for the pool and Jersee was so much fun! She's the most animated almost 3 year-old I know.
As you can see she got a little worn out though and wanted to take a nap. Carrie called and was bored so she came and we laid by the pool for a couple hours while Jers was in snoozy land. It's amazing what a little UV can do for you!




This is me with our RS Presidency at our final meeting last night (except Jana our secretary who rocks! she was playing the piano) We had all had a rough day, thanks girls for giving me hope and courage! I love you!
What a relaxing day...;-)
ReplyDeleteI like what jersee is wearing. that is funny bc that's what i put on that morning too.
ReplyDeleteColls I knew you had a wild night but you didn't tell me about the tutu and the tiara! HA HA!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean by FINAL RS meeting?
ReplyDeleteI "might" be released soon too. A little nervous about where they would put me tho.
chill you people! i am not getting released I just meant final mtg of the day! I had 5 mtgs on Sunday and it was so hard to get through because I had been up talking to Jimmy :) I would be sad if I got released!
ReplyDeleteHoly Free Holies!!!! that is an awful picture of me :) That was a rough day!
ReplyDeleteI totally thought you'd been released too! Glad I read your comment!
ReplyDeleteI love Jersee's outfit... matching shoes and all. :) Sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI know SHE had sooo much fun. She keeps saying "I did this/that with jen." Thanks so much for taking care of her for us! You can come relax in the pool any time:)
ReplyDeletek sooo funny...that last comment was from me but I'm on my parents computer and didn't sign out of their name! I bet you would be wondering who the heck are mom and dad ainsworth:)
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun weekend, thanks for letting us come swimming. Jersee is a ver animated little girl, so cute!
ReplyDelete