Monday, April 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!


Our great friend Carrie had her birthday yesterday while we were in Vegas, so we got to celebrate with her tonight. She wanted to take Cafe Rio up on the Dixie cliff and watch an episode of "Dr Quinn"! It was great! The birds were soaring in the wind and the sun set was amazing! We laughed so hard at "Dr Quinn" mostly because we relate SO well!



THE DIXIE CHICKS!



.

3 comments:

  1. My birthday was phe-nomenal and so it your cute blog! Do you have any traps you need to check this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a funny request...sounds cool though! You truly are the Dixie Chicks...you have seen way more of St. George (and surrounding areas:) then I ever will:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Dixie Chicks are 100 times cuter than the other ones. :)

    I don't know how long ago you put the thing about you burning your neck... youch! Sorry to hear. I'd even say that's worse than ruining your straightner and blow-dryer in one morning in Jerusalem! (Don't forget smoke coming out of the wall.) :)

    ReplyDelete