Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THAT ROTTEN BA...CHELOR! Laugh it up now girls cause everyone is going to be in tears in the end of this one ESPECIALLY Jason!!
This Bachelor season was good until in the doozie of a finale, Jason shows that he is just like every other man and has NO idea what he wants! Typical man...he dumped Molly (on his left) and went with Melissa as the winner (to his right). She turned out to be a chemistry lacking grouch so he dumped her for the formally dumped Molly! AND STUPID MOLLY SAID YES!!! Seriously?!

So NO surprise that the only real winner is Jillian (far left) who now gets to choose from 25 different morons!
This comment was online after the finale of The Bachelor... and I feel the same...
"I honestly could not believe my eyes, watching that circus. I mean...do people have NO shame? To have these kinds of personal things televised? What have we come to? On the one hand, great drama to watch...on the other, I feel dirty for even participating." – PetuniaP

2 comments:

  1. What a crap show. I am glad I didn't watch and then just let you fill me in at the end. I love workin' at the office with ya. See Ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is perfect! I feel the same way. Bachelor is a stupid indulgence of mine that I don't want to admit that I like to watch! I was watching "the most dramatic finale in history" and I was so happy since Melissa was my fave from day 1...then the "most dramatic 'after the final rose' in bachelor history" (it actually was this time:) came on and I was rolling my eyes like crazy!
    Too bad...America really liked him before all this BS!
    Trish-that is the way to do it..let us fill you in on all the crap after we waste our time watching it:0)

    ReplyDelete