HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL AND JULIE!
Daniel and Julie share the same birthday FEBRUARY 26th! So we all went out to dinner at Made In Brazil Steakhouse last night! It was truly amazing and so much fun.
Our cousin/roommate Colleen came and our friend Carrie.
Daniel and his all too pretty PINK LEMONADE DRINK!
Daniel and Julie share the same birthday FEBRUARY 26th! So we all went out to dinner at Made In Brazil Steakhouse last night! It was truly amazing and so much fun.The meat baring sword carriers were not Made in Brazil and unfortunately were fully clothed.
Julie and Daniel scored free dessert and a Happy Birthday seranade in Portugese!
Haleigh's favorite part of the meal was the chicken hearts! I was done WAY before the chicken hearts!
Mya was a sport, it was late for her. She totally knows when I take her picture now and she gives me this look! I'm pretty sure that she said JEN last night too which is a big step in our relationship since we have known each other for almost 11 months now and spend quite a bit of time together!

I just learned what a Brazilian steakhouse is and I can't WAIT to try one out!
ReplyDeleteRemember the guy who has a crush on Carrie? Also who knew chicken hearts took 5 hours to cook. It was all worth it. That was fun!
ReplyDelete